[c-nsp] QOS Config Example

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Sat Aug 26 22:56:47 EDT 2006

Thanks... I should have focused more on that area yes.... For sure....

That area concerns me the most but yet I feel I have very little control
over it and not a lot I can do... The DSL network is 3rd party in most
circumstances and we have no control over what CPE equipment that they
use....

;)

Paul