[c-nsp] VOIP QoS problem

Eric Kagan ekagan at axsne.com
Sun Aug 27 20:57:55 EDT 2006

> What does the output of "show policy-map interface" provide?

>show policy-map interface
 Serial5/0/18:1

  Service-policy output: voice

    Class-map: VOIP (match-any)
      3907283 packets, 968793011 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 4000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: protocol rtp
        3381834 packets, 694582632 bytes
        5 minute rate 0 bps
      Match: protocol sip
        525449 packets, 274210379 bytes
        5 minute rate 4000 bps
      Queueing
        Strict Priority
        Output Queue: Conversation 264
        Bandwidth 65 (%)
        (pkts matched/bytes matched) 362279/86354233
        (total drops/bytes drops) 325/253673
      QoS Set
        ip precedence 5
          Packets marked 3907283

    Class-map: class-default (match-any)
      9540569 packets, 3881841498 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 8000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: any