[c-nsp] VOIP QoS problem

Boštjan Fele Bostjan.Fele at avtenta.si
Mon Aug 28 02:40:29 EDT 2006

It looks that router did drop a couple of packets (325 out of 362279). Since this is not a lot (below 1%) it might be that packet drops are not reason for bad quality. It could be that delay or jitter are causing bad quality.

Is there any change that you can get info regarding this two parameters from CPE equipment or from VoIP provider?

Regards,
Bostjan