[c-nsp] PPPoE efficiency

insan praja insan_katob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 06:10:56 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm currently designing canopy wireless network. We
are planning to occupy 100 users/AP, 6 APs/cluster and
segment the network using cisco routers. I'm looking
for a way to authenticate, authorize and allocate
bandwidth usage to the clients. I've heard about
PPPoE, I just don't think that its efficient enough to
use in canopy wireless networks. I know this is a
Cisco forum, I just thought that you guys had some
experiences with this.

Thanks,
Best Regards

Insan