[c-nsp] 3750 High CPU Process

Elijah Savage esavage at digitalrage.org
Wed Aug 30 10:00:15 EDT 2006

Can anyone explain to me or point me to some documentation to explain what this process may be?

PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process

171 10500 57 184210 33.54% 2.68% 0.62% 0 hulc running con

Though this process is running only 33.54% when this happens it drives up total cpu utilization to about 80% on our switches. We are getting ready to wrap up this install which means enabling snmp for the monitoring systems and I am little worried about adding the additional load.

Thank you