[c-nsp] ASA Nat 0 != Statefull inspection... ?

Laurent Geyer lgeyer at 085zehn.com
Fri Dec 1 11:17:52 EST 2006

On 12/1/06, Andrew Yourtchenko <ayourtch at cisco.com> wrote:

> ...Apologies for jumping into the thread... Thought I might contribute a
> little bit and make a couple of things clearer :)

Are you kidding me, this is the best ASA/PIX related stuff I've seen on this
list in a while!

I haven't been a big fan of 7.x primarily because of the abundance of bugs I
encountered while running it, but it looks like I might have to rethink my
stance as it grows more mature. I can already think of a couple of instances
where the asp related features would have been tremendously helpful.

Packet trace is good stuff too. I kind of missed 'debug packet' and found
packet capture a bit too cumbersome to use.

Thanks a bunch!

- Laurent