[c-nsp] T-1 module card for Cisco 2811

Church, Chuck cchurch at multimax.com
Sat Dec 2 16:04:18 EST 2006

Neal,

	Are you saying the VWIC-2MFT-T1= won't work in a 2800/3800?
Everything we've read said they will.  Just want to make sure.  We're
currently ordering 2800s to replace a bunch of 2600s, hoping to not get
hit with a big surprise...

Thanks,

Chuck Church
Multimax Network Engineer, CCIE #8776
EDS Contractor, Multimax - Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)
1210 N. Parker Rd. | Greenville, SC 29609
Office: 864-335-9473 | Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at multimax.com