[c-nsp] OT: WAN connections that aren't T1's... I am sick of T1's.

www.DORETEL.com sbreen at doretel.com
Tue Dec 19 17:31:46 EST 2006

Joseph,

You can visit this link and generate real time quotes for every option
available in your area:

http://www.doretel.com/internet_connectivity.htm

Once you go thru the quick process someone will call you back with in a few
minutes to see if you have any questions!

Hope this helps...

Shane Breen
DORETEL Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing
CISCO Partner
P: 404.755.5721
F: 404.529.4617
sbreen at doretel.com
www.DORETEL.com
AIM: ShaneBreen2003

Your Total VoIP Solutions Provider... Call Today 404.755.5721