[c-nsp] Information on "simple" VRF

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Fri Dec 22 13:22:36 EST 2006

I've done a bit of research into VRF-Lite for another project.  I've written
up an example at http://www.oneunified.net/blog/Cisco/index.blog which
incorporates a bunch of things I've found at a diverse sources.  Perhaps
this brings a bunch of things together in one cohesive example regarding
VRF-lite.

I'm lead to understand that ASA's and IOS now know how to make use contexts
with VRF in order to maintain segregation of traffic types as well.

Ray.