[c-nsp] pickup group members wanna see calling ID

Peter Hicks peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk
Tue Dec 26 18:16:02 EST 2006

Brad Henshaw wrote:

> This will effectively turn each of the indial numbers into a shared line on
> the relevant phones. I can't remember whether in this instance the
> calling-number is shown on the display of phones with the overlay-dn, but it
> might be worth a try.

Yes, it will.  I use it to give our reception staff their own personal numbers
on the top line button, and also be able to answer calls for three other
numbers (incoming 'new office' switchboard, incoming 'old office' switchboard,
and internal '0') on either phone.

Peter

--
Peter Hicks | e: my.name at poggs.co.uk | g: 0xE7C839F4 | w: www.poggs.com