[c-nsp] Sup1a MSFC2 Policy Based Routing

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Tue Dec 26 23:42:53 EST 2006

Rudy,

It appears you got the issue. On the match permit 20, I see the packets
increase and the route-map must be working. Now how do we explain the
fact that the access-list isn't getting matched when I am trying to get
the source addresses directly attached to that port defined to any host?
It seems that:

should get all of the ip addresses that flow from the severs to the 6500
then be routed out the next-hop I define.

Seems you have identified where exactly the problem is however doesn't
explain why the packets aren't getting picked up.

jason