[c-nsp] upgrade firmware on Cat6k / CatOS modules?

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Fri Dec 29 12:39:14 EST 2006

'show agc...' displays data structures of port kept by the channeling
software process.

There seems to be something out of sync between the module & the port. IT
is possible that the module is bad. If this issue is consistently
reproducible only with this module and it happens to be the speed
mismatch, then you may want try replacing the module.

There are additional things we can do to narrow down the exact problem
cause (using tracing feature on the CatOS), but I wouldn't recommend that
in production and also eventually it will boil down to replacing that
module anyway.

sukumar