[c-nsp] Really need help with atm vc-per-vp on NM-4T1 3640

Ruben Alvarez raa at opusnet.com
Fri Feb 3 15:42:08 EST 2006

Hi Jason.

That sounds like the bug:

"When configuring ATM-IMA, if the vc-per-vp value is set to 1024 (or value
other than 256) and the config is saved in NVRAM, the value of vc-per-vp is
not reflected after reload. After reload, the vc-per-vp value goes back to
256.
This issue has also been seen to surface after an interface shutdown and no
shutdown, irrespective of a reload.
There is no workaround but to upgrade to a version of IOS with the fix for
this issue."

First fixed-in version: 12.2(2.4), 12.2(2.4)T, 12.2(3.3)S, 12.2(3.4)B,
12.2(15)ZN