[c-nsp] Speed Issues

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Sat Feb 4 08:47:25 EST 2006

Is there a PIX in the mix anywhere?

I had the same issue recently..

The PIX was the default gateway for the network inside.
And a when that was swapped with the 3750 running as a L3 switch, things
sped up..

Maybe make the 3550 run as a L3 switch and then swap IP's with the
router if there is no PIX involved..

For the life of me I do not see how this affected the performance but it
did!!!!