[c-nsp] Cisco Customer Satisfaction Survey not working

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Tue Feb 7 09:26:44 EST 2006

Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> Has anyone recently managed to complete a Cisco Customer Satisfaction
> Survey?  After closing a number of TAC cases, I would get something like this:

Ha!  I had a completely different result.  I went to the survey, told it
that I opened the ticket via web and only dealt with the engineer by
email, and then it asked me how I liked the IVR.  "Uh, I really didn't
like it, so I'll give it a 1."  Blammo - "thanks for filling out our
survey!"

And then, I got an email from a human reminding me to fill out the
survey!  Go figure.

pt