[c-nsp] pix 501 concurrent connections

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Wed Feb 8 16:18:19 EST 2006

At 03:29 PM 2/8/2006, Ryan Brault wrote:
>You can have multiple site-to-site tunnels established (up to ten, I
>believe) and a plain-old internet connection running concurrently out
>the E0 interface of a PIX 501.

The 501 will actually go up to 16 different SA's established. The
506E does 25 and the 515E will do 2000...

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
Server Management
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of
fear" -- Mark Twain