[c-nsp] Etherchannels and member port load

Rasmus Hansen jeekay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:46:14 EST 2006

According to the documentation, the 'Load' field from 'show
ether-channel' should display what the loads on the individual
interfaces of a port channel are. However:

Index   Load   Port     EC state        No of bits
------+------+------+------------------+-----------
  0     00     Fa2/48   Desirable-NonSl    0
  1     00     Fa2/47   Desirable-NonSl    0

#sh int fa2/47 | inc oad
     reliability 255/255, txload 17/255, rxload 5/255

#sh int fa2/48 | inc oad
     reliability 255/255, txload 6/255, rxload 2/255

Anyone know if this is supposed to be happening? I'm trying to figure
out if I need to change the balancing algo we are using, but this
isn't helping.. :)

Thanks,
Ras