[c-nsp] Etherchannels and member port load

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Wed Feb 8 18:11:39 EST 2006

Ah - on 4500, not sure, I only know for 6500... :/  I would think it
would be the same, but you'd think that for a lot of Catalyst things... ;)

Tim

At 03:01 PM 2/8/2006, Jee Kay submitted:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759