[c-nsp] Which IOS support IPv6 !!

deepak goel deepak_itbhu at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:26:24 EST 2006

I am very much impressed by the quick responses that i received for my
query.Thanks to everybody for showing great concern.

I agree with Farrelly that feature like IPv6 should be inculded in base
image.Not only this will provide a help to research community but also it
will fasten the process of shifting from IPv4 to IPv6.

Deepak.