[c-nsp] SIP-200, 8-port T1/E1 and MLPPP

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Feb 9 10:43:26 EST 2006

o We support up to 12xT1 per SPA MLP bundle (in the SPA Framer HW).
o MLP across T1 links on the same SPA are supported in HW
o We support sub-rate T1 MLP on the SPA.
o MLP across subrate T1 links on the same SPA is supported in SW
o MLP across links on different SPAs, but on the same SIP are performed
in 7600-SIP-200 LC SW
o MLP across SIP cards is not supported
o  The maximum number of MLPPP bundle per SPA is 168. This is a per SPA
limitation and not per 7600-SIP-200.
o MLP of member links greater than E1 is not supported

Rodney