[c-nsp] BGP peer reconfiguration error

Tantsura, Jeff jtantsura at upcbroadband.com
Fri Feb 10 10:18:11 EST 2006

Right now it's more than 30 minutes :)
I've also tried to shut this neighbour before, makes no difference, even
more this peer is still visible with

SR-4#sh ip bgp su
BGP router identifier 0.0.0.0, local AS number 1
BGP table version is 1, main routing table version 1

Neighbor        V    AS MsgRcvd MsgSent   TblVer  InQ OutQ Up/Down
State/PfxRcd
1.1.1.1   4  1       0       0        0    0    0 never    Idle (Admin)

--
Jeff Tantsura  CCIE# 11416
Senior IP Network Engineer