[c-nsp] Strange behaviour with 6509

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Feb 10 10:53:11 EST 2006

What's the round trip time in ms between your machine and the FTP server?  Sounds a lot like your RTT is limiting your TCP session due to windowing and waiting for ACKs.

Chuck Church
Network Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services -  Enterprise Network Engineering
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 864-266-3978
cchurch at netcogov.com
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4371A48D
"I'm one Snickers Pie away from losing my foot to diabetes."  -  Homer