[c-nsp] Re: Netflow & ntop

Kanagaraj Krishna kanagaraj at aims.com.my
Sun Feb 12 10:04:55 EST 2006

Both Ntop and Cisco if possible. The steps needed to make it work. Another
things is regarding non-support of netflow collector function on the latest
Ntop version, is it true? Thanks.

Regards,
Kana

> Do you need help with the Ntop config or the Cisco config?
>
> I'm running the windows version of Ntop 3.2 for monitoring a 3640 that I use
>
> for my ADSL customers.
>
> Mel

Kanagaraj Krishna
Network Engineer
Network Engineering
Applied Information Management Services Sdn. Bhd.
(AIMS Sdn. Bhd.)
Ground Floor, Menara Aik Hua,
Changkat Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.