[c-nsp] More than 2 FE on 26xx possible?

Jeremy Hinton lists at cablemonkey.com
Mon Feb 13 10:43:39 EST 2006

	Subject says it all. Is it in any way possible (via NM/WICs/etc) to get
more than 2 fast ethernet ports on a 26xx platform router? If so, what
platform and what modules? I thought this was not possible, until i
found a recommendation for a "2620 with four Fast Ethernet ports" in the
Cisco ISP Essentials book. I'm inclinced to think this is just poor
editing/errata, as i can't seem to locate any ethernet NM/WIC cars that
work in a 26xx.

- jeremy