RV: [c-nsp] new tac service request tool

Carles Carles at minbari.org
Wed Feb 15 04:58:44 EST 2006

I'd also like to see an improved contract search tool ... we will have to wait
for another tool release to get access to all of our contracts generated under
the Shared Support Program.

And, John, have you had any answer when you used the "Feedback" link? ... I am
not sure if anybody is reading our suggestions (at least, not mine ;-)

Regards,
 Carles