[c-nsp] Fwd: Seeking advice on Cisco Training

Ping An dcx1010 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:31:07 EST 2006

I have two years Cisco experience and am considering taking some Cisco
exams including CCIE.  I am sure it will be tough but hopefully enjoyable
too.

I heard of a few CD/DVD based training courses provided by CBT Nugget and
InternetworkExper etc. but don't know how good they are. Can anyone who
have personal experience in using these give me some advice ?

Should I better take other approaches such as instructor-led training course
?
And if so, any good one out there ? I am based in the UK.

Thanks,
PingAn.