[c-nsp] Re: Multilink PPP over Frame and ATM

Charles Sporkman spork.sporkman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:23:38 EST 2006

Just wanted to follow up with this...  It does indeed seem to be
working.  Going to run some tests to see if it behaves as expected,
but it is up with two T1s using the instructions below (minus the
queueing stuff).

I'm a bit puzzled on setting up my static routes since I've never
worked with virtual-template stuff before, but I'm sure I can figure
something out.

Anyone have a simple example config showing a "normal" MLPPP setup
when you have more than one bundle?

Thanks,

Charles