[c-nsp] Choosing a radius package

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Mon Feb 20 17:30:23 EST 2006

On 21/02/2006, at 4:40 AM, Adam Maloney wrote:

> Unless I hear strong arguments otherwise, I've boiled it down to either
> FreeRADIUS or Funk's Steel-Belted radius.  It appears either will do
> the
> above.

You should have Radiator in your list (www.open.com.au).  We've used it
for many, many implementations and it just works.  It's very hard to
find something that we couldn't do with Radiator (including some rather
strange requirements we've had in the past).  Rock solid too.  If
nothing else it's certainly worth a look while you are reviewing
products.

David