[c-nsp] Using AUX port as 1 port terminal server

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:27:49 EST 2006

I currently have a situation where I frequently put a pair of routers
onto remote sites. Cost constraints prevent me installing a full set
of terminal servers onto the same location, although I am currently
investigating the small 1/2 port offerings from various companies.

My question is: is it possible to 'cross-connect' the AUX port on one
router to the CON port on the other router and somehow connect out of
Router1's AUX into Router2's CON?

Thanks,
Ras