[c-nsp] Using AUX port as 1 port terminal server

nevot r.nevot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:23:50 EST 2006

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not always the AUX port is corresponding
to port 2001. In fact, you must do 'show lines' command, and check the
output:

#show line
   Tty Typ    Tx/Rx    A Modem Roty AccO AccI  Uses  Noise  Overruns  Int
[...]
    65 AUX  9600/9600  -    -     -    -    -     0      1     0/0      -
[...]

Then the port you can telnet is 2000 + line number, in this case is port 2065

Best regards