[c-nsp] MPLS routing question

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Wed Feb 22 10:28:36 EST 2006

I'm going through an MPLS migration  have a remote and data hub site
that is UP/UP in the MPLS cloud and BGP EIGRP routes are active on all
applicable subnets.  I can route all internal WAN traffic without any
issues However, when I try to connect to an Internet web site the
traffic stops at the sites next hop in the MPLS cloud.  I think this is
an issue with the service provider because I can clearly see all my
routing internal sites and I have established the wildcard default route
to the next hop.  Any Ideas

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.