[c-nsp] Monitoring GUI for Cisco network

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Fri Feb 24 12:24:16 EST 2006

Thanks for all your answers.

Now, among all the ones that were suggested, is there one that has a good
map (that's probably the word that was missing from my initial question)?

Nagios' map has the disadvantage of being autobuilt - we would like
something where we can manually place a router when it is installed.

OpenNMS says they don't have a map (although development seems to be
ongoing).

Vincent