[c-nsp] silly ospf question -- unequal cost paths

Ashe Canvar acanvar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:02:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have multiple possible ospf paths between router A and B. Is there
any way I can see all possible paths available between A and B and
their respective costs.

i.e. I want something like "sho ip bgp <ip>" command for ospf.

Does the OSPF shortest path calculation happen from the linkstate
database  when the primary path fails and this is the reason that the
backup paths or higher cost paths cannot be displayed when they are
not active ?

This is terribly confusing when trying to troubleshoot or understand a topology.

Please advise.