[c-nsp] How to view utilisation of T1's in an IMA bundle

Fred Jordan fjordan at hcs.net
Fri Jan 6 07:10:12 EST 2006

Have a 7200 with 4 T1 ATM connections in one IMA bundle.
Need to see utilization for each T1. Doing "show int" shows
zero bytes in/out for each individual T1 but rather reports
the utilization for all together on the IMA interface. Same
result when doing any "shoew *" command.

Is there an ATM SNMP OID we could polll for each T1 and
get either cells in/out or octets in/out? Would anyone have
the OID handy they could send me in email? We did open a case
with TAC and so far all we get is "sorry, only info is for the
IMA bundel"

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thanks Much,
       Fred