[c-nsp] How to view utilisation of T1's in an IMA bundle

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Jan 7 23:33:47 EST 2006

If it is working properly then the utilization for each T1 will be
identical.

We use a larscom Orion that combines the T1s into a DS3
that is plugged into a DS3 port on our router.  While I don't
graph it, that device will give utilization for each T1.  They
are extremely cheap on the used market as our the PA-A3-T3
cards.

Ted