[c-nsp] [Forum] show arp hardware type INCOMPLETE

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Jan 6 09:48:23 EST 2006

If it's a worm, and all your switches are manageable, it should be
pretty easy to find.  Take a look at all the interfaces, and look for
the busiest ones, or at least the ones that have the highest packet to
byte ratios.  You should be able to trace it down to a user port pretty
quickly this way.  Do it when no users are there.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495