[c-nsp] Slightly OT: Core routers used by American (and EMEA) SP's

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Mon Jan 9 00:50:53 EST 2006

Hello

Juniper has made some 'interesting' comments in one of their sales
pitches (to us). One of the most intriguing one was along the lines of
'9 out of 10 largest SP's in US use Juniper routers in their Core'.

I want to find out how true or untrue this comment is.

Ps. I know the statement is vague, but I want to get a general feel of
Juniper's market in the US (and EMEA).

Pps. No flame wars please ;)

Rgds
nick

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.