[c-nsp] freeradius and cisco router authentication help!!

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists Lists at Hojmark.ORG
Tue Jan 10 16:07:06 EST 2006

> Could you please send me a sample user config for radius and
> the config on the cisco router for the aaa.

c827#sh run | inc radius
aaa authentication login default group radius line
aaa authentication enable default group radius enable
aaa authorization exec default group radius local
radius-server host 10.10.10.10 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server timeout 2
radius-server key 7 <removed>

> We are having trouble with the config. I have freeradius
> working and it authenticates ok with the router but it doesn't
> let you go to the prompt, instead it asks you for the username
> and password again. Any ideas?????

I think that's because you're missing the "second A"
(authorization).

-A