[c-nsp] Multilink PPP with PPPoA?

Melvin C. etheridge mele at enia.net
Wed Jan 11 11:05:15 EST 2006

I've got a customer who wants to bond multiple DSL circuits using
something like a 1700 with 2 WIC-1ADSL cards.  They'll be connecting to us
as PPPoA virtual-access interfaces coming to us over l2tp tunnels from
the ILEC.

We are currently providing PPPoA on single lines now.

What should the config be for the 1700 to be setup as multilink PPP?

Will I need to change anything on my end on my 3640?

Will this work using my radius and setting it up as follows:

Username:                  xxxxx
Password:                  xxxxx
Port-Limit:                  2
Service-Type:             Framed-User