[c-nsp] etherchannel load-balance when un-equal traffic

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri Jan 13 06:11:59 EST 2006

Actually the traffic that flows between routers is traffic that has source & destination the routers
themselves (tunnels between them) so i believe ip or mac load-balancing would be the same.

So we're talking about 5 different and unequal flows of traffic. And i want to distribute these
flows equally across the 2 GE links using a L2 method (so i don't have to use different L3 networks).