[c-nsp] Netflow - 6509

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Sun Jan 15 10:44:37 EST 2006

Hi everyone...

I'm trying to setup Netflow monitoring on a 6509 (MSFC2) but the data
being received at the netflow collector (ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
5) is "sparse"... I'm trying to collect AS information to see which AS's
we talk to the most etc...  I've taken a peering router and setup
netflow on it (2811) and it works fine....

Do I need a netflow card in the 6500?  Someone suggest that to me but
wanted to confirm if it's needed... We're running native IOS BTW...

Thanks,

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching
Nexicom Inc.