[c-nsp] Router recommendation

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Sun Jan 15 23:20:00 EST 2006

If you've hit any of these boxes with SmartBits, you can vouch that a
1841 or 2821 cannot handle a combined 40 mbps (what he's proposing) of
IMIX traffic (which is probably the best model to go with for internet
traffic without using actual replay of customer traffic).  It'll start to
choke around 35Mbit, esp. with any ACL's/etc.