[c-nsp] Router recommendation

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Mon Jan 16 10:01:55 EST 2006

Yes, and it behaved relatively poorly using IMIX.  Oddly enough, at just
64 byte packets it behaved better than with the mixed packets, but not
significantly.  I can't get to the PDF for the testing I did right now but
I can send the exact #s on Tuesday.

Also, he didn't specify whether he meant 20-30 Mbps total for each link or
if that's 20-30 Mbps each way.  Either way, even if he could skate by with
the 2821 shouldn't he have at least *some* room for growth?  Be able to
withstand at least a small DoS, etc..

-Dave