[c-nsp] Recommended IOS for 6509 MSFC2 - MPLS, v6

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Jan 19 15:52:12 EST 2006

That's kind of concerning if you ask me.... So is Sup2 support dead?  I
was reading the previous thread and am kind of concerned as we're
completely Sup2 based and don't need the horsepower of the Sup720 at
this point... There's no EOL posted or anything, and would hope that
their lifespan is going to be for quite some time...

Any info on this?

Thanks,

Paul Stewart
IP Routing/Switching