[c-nsp] Sup720 Base and SIP

Ian Cox icox at cisco.com
Thu Jan 19 18:29:40 EST 2006

At 12:18 AM 1/20/2006 +0100, Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists wrote:
> > All the 7600-SIP-xxx modules are only supported in systems
> > running in PFC3b/3bXL mode.
>
>Thanks Ian.
>
>- Why is that?
>
>- Would you agree that the release notes seem to suggest
>   otherwise?

I would say the platform release notes are ambiguous, that is
something I'll get changed. Sup720 usually used to refer to all Sup720s.

It is specific stated in the documentation for the modules at:
http://www/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps368/module_installation_and_configuration_guides_chapter09186a008044013b.html#wp1046554

Ian