[c-nsp] mpls performance on 7500/7200

Nick Shah Nick.Shah at aapt.com.au
Fri Jan 20 00:19:07 EST 2006

Matthew

In my opinion, its different beast - different talk. What do you want to
do with 72/7500 ? I am running some quite feature rich PE features on
7200 , prolly not the best thing you may want out of a P though.

I personally have found the 7200/7301 to be the swiss army knife, which
happens to run virtually most features at reasonable price/performance
matrix.

7500 a little bit similar, but to watch out for considering most of the
line being EOL/EOS.

Again, beg the question, what do you want to run them as P or PE ?

Rgds
nick