[c-nsp] BGP Peering with overlapping private AS

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Jan 24 09:52:47 EST 2006

At 05:42 AM 1/24/2006, you wrote:
>we have the following problem. We need to peer with an partner which is
>using an private AS  we also use in our MPLS Core :

The whole idea of a private AS as well as private IP addresses is
that nobody ever sees them. If you are seeing their announcements or
announcing your private AS to them, then both of you have your
routers configured incorrectly.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin