[c-nsp] Dialer vs. dinamic routing

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jan 24 10:04:44 EST 2006

When the OSPF learned route comes in over the primary the
static should come out and no redistribution should happen.

Even if you are running OSPF over the dial circuit once
it comes up if you learn the same prefix over the dialer
it should override the static also.

The floating is just to trigger the dial to start if you have
OSPF marked as noninteresting taffic.

You may need to look at other forms of dial such as dialer watch,
backup interface, IP SLA, etc...

Rodney