[c-nsp] Bandwidth Point Calculation with NPE-G!

Stephen Kratzer kratzers at pa.net
Tue Jan 24 10:20:54 EST 2006

It won't harm your router in any way, but you might notice in your logs that
the router has disabled one or more of the interfaces in order to reach an
acceptable level of bandwidth point utilization on each bus. What you're
doing is oversubscribing the router's backplane, which is typically not a
good idea.