[c-nsp] Troubleshooting bus error

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jan 24 13:50:45 EST 2006

99.99% of the time crashes are always software especially bus error
crashes.

If the PC is 0x0 in the 'sh ver' most likely it's some form of stack
corruption and when you jumped to 0x0 it crashed.

A PC of a value in the test segment is normal depending on what the
address it's trying to access is.

I'd put my money on software.

Rodney